Roowin has many years experience in organic synthesis. The combined knowledge and expertise of our laboratory heads permitted us until today to solve even the most difficult challenges in custom synthesis.
Roowin can work on well-known syntheses or establish the required routes independently. Our access to all wellknown chemistry journals facilitates this process. Essentially, we can manage projects as independently as our customers desire from paper to final batch.
Communication is one of our key-assets. We believe that transparency and efficient, regular reporting is at the bottom of every successful collaboration. Complete reports of the work performed can be provided at the end of every project.
Roowin can run syntheses in a scale starting from 50mg, for medicinal chemistry, up to several hundred kilograms.
A very broad range of reactions is available: hydrogenation, bromination, nitration, Curtius reaction, chiral chemistry, chiral separation, photochemistry, cytotoxic reactions etc.
Our facilities include:
- 4 fully equipped R&D laboratories for medicinal chemistry and the synthesis of advanced intermediates
- Class 10 000 clean room with glove box to handle cytotoxic and sterile products
- Kilolab: 5 - 50 L vessels, -75°C to + 150°C
- Pilot plant: 100 - 250 L glass lined vessels, 200 - 400 L stainless steel vessels, one 400 L hastelloy vessel
- Hydrogenation: 0.1 - 2 L (120 bar, 350°C) and 160 - 250 L (6 bar, 140°C)
- Chromatography: half prep. and preparative (75, 80, 150 mm diameter, 1 m length), with normal, inverse and chiral phases
- One 700 W laboratory photo reactor, one industrial 10 kW photo reactor